Our expert view
Genesy 600 features:
Visualisation of electrode placement on the screen
Programming possible in rehabilitation and pain relief.
Ability to use two different programs simultaneously.
Contraction in demand with the "Action Now" function
Co-contraction special lymphatic massage
Multi-user management with storing preferences.
Create a library of custom programs.
- Globus Genesy 600 Electronic Muscle Stimulator
- Carrying Case
- 4 electrode connection cables
- 4 Electrodes 50x50
- 4 Electrodes 50x90
- User Manual
- Do not stimulate the neck region
- Do not use if you have a demand type pacemaker
- Do not use if you are receiving cancer treatment, seek medical advice from your oncologist
- Do not use on undiagnosed pains until aetiology is established
- Do not use on sores and dermatological diseases
- Do not use on acute traumas
- Do not stimulate recent scarring or stitches
- Do not use during pregnancy
- Do not use while driving
- Do not use across the eye or genital areas
- Do not use the Globus device in water or in an environment where combustible gas, inflammables or pure oxygen is present
- Use with caution, as excessive stimulation could break fragile capillaries
- Always consult a doctor prior to using the device
Skin irritation can occur on rare occasions. If you have an allergic reaction to the gel, stop using the device and contact a specialist doctor. If you start to have palpitations during the treatment, it's better to stop treating and the sensation will pass immediately.
Read more about Globus
Shop the items you have recently viewed.