days We can deliver to in as little as days
Delivery to from
We accept:
days Delivery to in days , from

Thanks.

We're adding this to your basket.

STYLPRO Sparkle Makeup Sponge Cleanser 250ml

Get sparkling sponges in seconds

STYLPRO Sparkle Makeup Sponge Cleanser 250ml

Get sparkling sponges in seconds

2200 2200

Regular price $22.00 $22.00

We accept:

Highlights

  • Gives sponges a thorough cleanse all the way through
  • Removes dirt, oil, dead skin cells and old makeup
  • Reduces breakouts by removing all bacteria from sponges
  • Restores makeup sponge to its usual self
  • Alcohol, paraben, and sulphate free
  • 60 seconds to get sponges feeling brand new

Close X

Our expert view

This STYLPRO Vegan Sponge Sparkle Cleanser is a game-changer for cleaning makeup application tools and doing a thorough job. Makeup tools such as sponges pick up a lot of bacteria from the skin, makeup bags and general surfaces; bacteria such as oils, dead skin cells and general dirt.

It is essential to remove these through the cleaning process, leading to acne, breakouts, and skin infections. The STYLPRO Vegan Sponge Sparkle Cleanser does precisely that, and it doesn't contain any harmful components as it is alcohol, paraben and sulphate free.

Use your STYLPRO Squeeze Makeup Sponge Cleanser for best results, which only takes 60 seconds to get your sponges back to their original form with this device.

What's Included

  • STYLPRO Vegan Sponge Sparkle Cleanser 250ml

Our Beauty Device Experts are here to help:
About CURRENTBODY
READ MORE

It's as simple as

Step 1: Use around 20ml of STYLPRO Squeeze Makeup Sponge Cleanser in your STYLPRO Squeeze bowl and mix with just off the boil water.

Step 2: Wait till the temperate is safe to touch.

Step 3: Massage the sponge to remove all dirt and bacteria.

Discover more

Additional Information

Ingredients: Isododecane, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil.

Danger: may be fatal if swallowed and enters airways. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand. If swallowed, immediately call a poison centre/doctor. Do not induce vomiting. Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local regulations. Repeated exposure may cause skin dryness or cracking. Contains ≥ aliphatic hydrocarbons. This is not a toy. Keep out of reach of children. Use as directed.